The steps to participate include:
1. Visit www.telementor.org to review successful ITP projects from students around the world.
2. Encourage teachers to apply who have project based learning experience and solid technology skills.
3. Teachers work with ITP staff to develop projects that meet and enrich existing education goals.
4. Each teacher reviews program requirements for teachers and students and submit a requirements contract.
5. Teachers ensure their students will be able to communicate 2-3 times per week with mentors.
6. Secure funding for student participation. The cost of the program is $200 per student per calendar year.
7. Contact ITP staff with your questions or comments.
Select one of the following links to participate as a teacher, student, mentor, or sponsor.